Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ducks going for a drive


One of everyone's favourite views of Vietnam is the motorbike loaded with produce for market. If the produce is still alive even better. Ducks, pigs and chickens are common sights, I have even seen live prawns with an oxygenator running to keep the water bubbling away. Just need to have the camera at the ready more often. Reptiles, especially snakes are another I would not mind getting a photo of. Chris of Charvey in Vietnam fame has a great shot of a massive one parked outside Bến Thành market

5 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Holy baskets! Are they going to be made into "Peking Duck?!" Ooops - wrong country... You have awesome pictures and a great blog. What kind of camera do you use? R U an amateur or professional photographer? I'm new to CDP; I just started Eagan Daily Photo. Regards from Minnesota, USA!

Babzy.B said...

Wow , i like thi s one ! I can nearly hear them quacking :)

bruce said...

quack!

the big e said...

I agree with Leif - that is a lot of peking duck. Yum, I can taste the sweet sticky sauce now. Bring that on

Anonymous said...

i love the ducks between his legs, i hope he is wearing protection in case one gets overly friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails